WHAT DO FIGHT BACK FELLOWS RECEIVE?
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
1. We have a robust selection process that is based on the viability of the business, the commitment and talents of the founder and the relevance to the most important issues Colorado kids are facing. Our talented board of directors selects the finalists.
2. We’ll invite 12 concepts to our 3 Day Launch Boot Camp.
3. At the end, we’ll announce the final 3 concepts that will become Fight Back Fellows.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We look for Colorado Change Makers, Entrepreneurs and Students with:
• Entrepreneurial hearts & a spirit for solving BIG problems.
• Start Ups with considerable market opportunities that also solve a social issue our kids face.
• Innovative concepts that can attract investment and community support.
• Leaders who are serious about creating cultural and social impact through their venture.
• Humble and teachable leadership.
DOES YOUR STARTUP NEED TO BE A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
Yes. Our Incubator is focused on helping Colorado entrepreneurs who launch their business as a means to do good in the world and solve really tough social issues our kids face.
We ask for a commitment to become an alumni mentor and contribute a % of annual revenue to the Fight Back Foundation after the completion of the year-long incubator to ”pay it forward’ and help future Fight Back Fellows launch.
Our Fight Back Family of Fellows