Heidi Ganahl is the founder of Fight Back Foundation, created out of a strong belief that families, and moms, know what’s best for their kids.
Prior to founding Fight Back Foundation and Moms Fight Back, Heidi made her mark as a successful entrepreneur and built a $100 million brand, making her a leader in the pet and franchise industry. Specifically, Camp Bow Wow was named to the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing company list five years in a row, placed on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 8 years in a row, and is the largest, and fastest growing, pet care franchise in the country.
Heidi was named one of Fortune magazine’s 10 Most Promising Entrepreneurs last year, and Parade magazine recently called her one of the top women entrepreneurs in the country. She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, on America Online, USA Today, CNBC, CNN Money and in Parenting, Entrepreneur, More Magazine, Success, and Franchise Times.
Heidi is passionate about giving back, which she does daily through Fight Back Foundation and Moms Fight Back. In addition, she serves as a Director on the Foundation Board for the University of Colorado, on the advisory board of the Leadership Program of the Rockies, on the board of Colorado Succeeds, and was appointed by Governor John Hickenlooper to the Colorado School Safety and Youth in Crisis Committee. In 2016, Heidi was elected to the University of Colorado's Board of Regents, holding one of two Regent-at-Large positions at the university.
Heidi is married to Jason Ganahl, one of the top competitive BBQ cooks in the country , and is the proud mom of her four ranging in age from 4 – 20.
Sarah Lenti works as a policy consultant and political advisor to Republican Party leaders, elected officials, up-and-coming candidates, executives, and even a rock & roll band. She is the CEO and founder of SML Advisory Partners.
Starting off as a Russian & East European Studies graduate student from Stanford University, Sarah has a varied background. She commenced with a career in defense contracting work, then quickly moved to enter the policy/political world, joining the George W. Bush 2000 campaign in Austin.Lenti has proudly:
- Served as a Director at the National Security Council under National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice from 2001-2005 at the White House, with a focus on East European issues and then electricity issues in Iraq.
- Worked on the 2004 Bush re-election campaign in the battleground state of New Mexico — a state, which was narrowly won by slightly over 300 votes.
- Joined fundraising whiz and former Deputy RNC Chairman Jack L. Oliver at his Washington start-up firm, where she served as a Senior Policy Advisor.
- Served as Deputy Campaign Manager and Policy Advisor to a candidate running in New Mexico’s 2nd Congressional District.
- Served as the Great Lakes Regional Press Secretary for the McCain 2008 Campaign.
- Led the research for Governor Romney’s 2010 book, No Apology: The Case for American Greatness.M
- Per Governor Romney in the Acknowledgement Section of his book, No Apology, “Sarah Lenti, a policy fixture in D.C., was my lead researcher over the entire period” (pg 309).
- Appointed to the Romney 2012 Transition Team to serve under Kerry Healey as the Deputy Transition Team Leader for Domestic Presidential Appointments.
- Scholar Fellowship, 2013 Aspen Ideas Festival
- Fellow, 2011-2013 Tripartite Young Leader (Germany, Poland & U.S.)
- Term Member, the Council on Foreign Relations
- Member, Foreign Policy Initiative’s 2010 Future Leader’s Program
Virginia MCarver, Ph.D.
Woody Boyd is a USAF Lt Col (Ret) and currently serves as a Contractor with Campus Defense, a school risk mitigation program offered by the Moms Fight Back Foundation a 501c4. He is an experienced professional with over 27 years specializing in personal safety and security, facility risk mitigation, operational risk management, security infrastructure / operational compliance and organizational resilience for domestic and international clients.
Prior to working with Campus Defense, Woody developed and delivered the Principles of Security program which focused on a cradle to grave approach to organizational and personal security. One former client stated, “Woody demystified security and assisted us in developing a robust security program without having to spend thousands on infrastructure modifications.” Woody’s hard earned experience comes from 25 years of service in the USAF as a Security Forces Officer. As a Senior Law Enforcement and Security Director Woody managed and led law enforcement, security and anti-terrorism operations, education and training for officers and communities in the US and International arena. Woody is a respected security professional whose counsel is sought and valued by the protection industry.